- Accounting is responsible handling the fundamental aspects of financial recordkeeping, including accounts payable and receivable.
- Customer Service is responsible for all customer questions, concerns and other duties assigned. They are also responsible for addressing and resolving any issues the customer may have with their product.
- Human Resource is responsible for all employee paperwork, payroll and payroll taxes. Human Resource understands employee confidentiality and maintains everything in a timely basis.
- Materials is responsible for all incoming material, orders and other duties assigned. They know how to handle material, where and how it is stored, and document control for materials.
- Order Entry is responsible for entering customer purchase orders into the computer system and producing verified accurate and complete documentation for technicians.
Purchasing is responsible for purchasing material for all specific customer jobs, creating and managing customer quotes, also working closely with accounting to coordinate when material will be purchased to a specific customer or employee.